Sunday, March 6, 2011

FRIENDs....

Salam, hai everyone...
I'm here again,..
I'm really boring and I just spend my precious time today by thinking and dreaming.
The word 'friend' showed in my mind and I want to share something today about 'friends'..
For me, 'friends' can be defined in many words but the most important about 'friends' is we really
need even only one friend in our life. They are someone that can be our side and we can share something
in our easy and difficult time.
In my own life, I have many friends and I'm really happy to have them.
Do I love my friend? Of course...they are parts of my happiness and I hope to have them till
the end of my life.
Friends can give us happiness, they can put away our sadness, and we can sharing anything with them.
As long as we have the trust and time to be with them, we should always appreciate that time forever all
our life.
'Friends' are everywhere and as long as you try to find them, just regard them and ask to be friend.
But don't forget to choose the right friend because they may also guard us to the right path...
"Once friend, make it the best 'FrienDshiP' in our life.."
see you again...
Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment