Monday, February 28, 2011

My Bad Day

Assalamualaikum,
hai everyone, nice to see you again.
my title said about my bad day because I really feel bad about myself today.
I put myself under pressure, and I think that I can't manage my own situation.
Even I know that problems will be anywhere and always come to us, I  don't prepare
myself to face that. Something that I want to share with everyone is I just want to know how
you manage your pressure and put yourself in a good mood even you are in problems.
I really feel bad of myself because I always let the problems to control my emotion.
I really want to be someone tough when facing the problems and do not let them to dominate me.
I love myself and I hope someday I could be who I am.
See again in another day...
having a nice day and bright smile on your face...
Wassalam....-summershine-

No comments:

Post a Comment