Monday, February 7, 2011

about me

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh,
To every blog reader and today I would like to share something about me here. I am a new blog writer and hope everyone would like to be my blog reader.
I Wan Sura Zamzila, was born on 7th of February at Kubang Kerian, Kota Bharu.I am grown up at Gua Musang and now study at Shah Alam. Nothing special about me and I am a simplest girl in the world.
In my family, I the only one of my siblings that could proceed my study until this level because both of my brothers and all my sisters have worked and getting married. I hope one day I can change my family status and let my parents more proud of me.
Thats are very little about me and hope someday I could share more with everyone.
Wassalam.....

No comments:

Post a Comment