Monday, February 14, 2011

having a nice day even tired

salam..
hai everyone, today I would like to share about my spending time on last three days. I am very happy because  I have spending my pleasure time with my friends. That's really tired day for me but I couldn't deny my happiness on spending the all days with them. I feel like to break my legs, really a tired day. First time in my life I having that a very full day of walking away away and hanging around with my friends.
From there, I learn some advantages and disadvantages by hanging around like that. For example, I feel so tired and waste my time but the advantages are I could see and know how people spending their time and money by just walking and hanging around like that.
Someday, I hope I can be like someone that can manage my life nicely and having a bright future.
You know,?? " someone that could not manage their life, they could never afford to manage their organisation..."
see you later....
wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment